Application is currently ongoing for the position of a Counter Sales Representative in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. This position is an important and essential part of the airport location team and the brand ambassador that will provide the fastest, easiest and most valued experience to our customers. Salary is $15 an hour. If you think you are the one we are looking for to fill this vacant position, you are welcome to send your application. Female, minorities and disabled persons are strongly advise to apply. See below for details.
The counter sales representative team member responsibility is to provide world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs.
The key responsibilities and accountability are:
- Must communicate effectively and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience.
- Must meet the targeted sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Able to work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and strong attention to details.
- Must have self – drive for continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Solve customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner using effective customer service.
- Maintain a professional appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
- High School Diploma certificate or equivalent will be cinsidered
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment would be strongly considered
- Must be passionate about customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile
- Demonstrated ability to prove strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals, result – oriented
- Broad understanding of computer, including typing skills, ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- English proficiency
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral. Candidates who can speak other languages fluently are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill is required.
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative skill.
- Show proven experience of working excellently in a team.
- Working flexible shifts including weekends and holidays must not be an issue; and work overtime as required.
- Ability to work outdoor in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Broad understanding of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, and fax machine is required
- Must have a class 5 Drivers License
How To Apply As A Counter Sales Representative: