Application is currently ongoing for a Supportive Care Project Coordinator Nurse in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. We are seeking for candidate who have the ability to mentor, lead quality improvement and risk management in assigned long term care homes within Saskatoon Health Region. This position have an attractive salary of $39.23 – $48.92 an hour. If interested, hurry now and apply before it is too late. See details below.
Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada
$39.23 – $48.92 an hour
Supportive care project coordinator nurse
January 28, 2019
- The supportive care project coordinator will report to a manager in the Continuing Care and Seniors’ Health department, he/she is responsible for mentoring and leading quality improvement and risk management in assigned long term care homes within Saskatoon Health Region. This includes planning, design, coordination, implementation and evaluation of projects and initiatives as identified by Continuing Care and Seniors’ Health.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Must be a registered member or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in long term care.
- Must have broad knowledge of principles of adult learning and experience in working with adult learners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Research skills
- Must be skilled I’m presentation
- Adequate knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and communication with other health care professionals
- Ability to organize work, organize and manage multiple projects diligently, work well under pressure and establish priorities
- Must have a strong leadership strategies skill in order to lead, encourage, advise and cooperate with colleagues to promote and maintain positive relationships, to achieve patient/resident/client team and organizational goals within available resources.
- Effective communication skills; both verbal and nonverbal, to create positive outcomes, build relationships, and support the change process.
- Field hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license, know how to drive and a vehicle is required to carry out duties
Experience with RAI-MDS 2.0 an asset including experience conducting assessments and utilizing the outputs for care planning and quality improvement.
To apply, ensure you are legally entitled to work in Canada if not, your application will not be assessed.
How To Apply For The Position Of A Supportive Care Project Coordinator Nurse